When you use our website, personal data is collected from you. This personal information may be the information necessary for you to use our website, for any information that may be required to accommodate your preferences, or for information that you provide us with yourself through the contact options on our website.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, starting with your visit to our homepage. Your data will be protected in accordance with the law. This is guaranteed by an external protection officer, among other things.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
- When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.xenionetwork.com/, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- When registering for our newsletter
Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, if you have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an email address is sufficient. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request by email to contact [at] xenionetwork.com.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate in-terest in not disclosing your data,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. c of the GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. b of the GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data pro-cessed by us. In particular, you may provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, to seek the cancellation of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for assertion, Exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you do so for Require the prosecution, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to us.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes stated in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the third party pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your Google Analytics determined IP address be merged with any other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained from the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
Social Media Plugin
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to make our association better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize their use. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. It is an offer from Facebook. If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the cor-responding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, e.g., to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed to you at Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
Our website uses social media plugins from LinkedIn Ireland U.C., Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland to personalize their use. For this we use the “SHARE” button. For example, the plugins are labeled with a LinkedIn logo in the form of an “in” in a boxed square. This is a LinkedIn offer. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to LinkedIn’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by LinkedIn directly to your browser and integrated by this into the website.
By integrating the plugins, LinkedIn receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a LinkedIn account or are currently not logged in to LinkedIn. This information (including your IP address, proxy server, browser, add-ons, device ID, and features of your ISP or mobile operator, including location detection) will be sent directly from your browser to a LinkedIn server in the US and outside the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to LinkedIn, LinkedIn can directly link your visit to our website to your LinkedIn account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a LinkedIn server and stored there. The information will also be posted on LinkedIn and displayed on your LinkedIn contacts.
LinkedIn may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research, and tailoring the LinkedIn pages. To do this, LinkedIn will create usage, interest, and relationship profiles, such as to evaluate your use of our website for the advertisements you see on LinkedIn, to inform other LinkedIn users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of LinkedIn.